1. In order to be eligible for participation in the Congress, one has to send through a properly filled out application using the online form or via email.
2. After the application is accepted by the organizer, which may take up to 3 working days, a confirmation will be send to the email address provided in the form along with a pro forma invoice, or in case of online payment, only the confirmation of acceptance.
3. The information regarding all applicable costs related to participation in the Congress can be found in the TICKETS tab on the website.
4. The payment has to be made to the bank account stated on the pro forma invoice.
5. The VAT invoice will be issued within 7 days from the moment the payment is booked on the proper account.
6. The price includes participation in the Congress, congress materials, catering and other extra materials provided to participants.
7. Any resignation from participation in the Congress has to take a written form and be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 14 days before the event launch in order to receive a full refund.
8. In case of submitting a resignation between 13 and 7 days before the event goes live, only a 50% refund will be possible. If the submission will be made 6 or less days before the start of the Congress, no refund will be possible. In all of these cases it is possible to transfer the tickets to another person.
9. In case of not submitting a resignation notice and not actually participating in the event, the person will still have to settle the issued invoice in full.
10. Not making a payment on the base of the pro forma invoice isn’t equivalent to canceling your participation in the Congress.
11. The organizer reserves himself the right to make changes to the Congress program, as well as changing a lecturer in a given subject section in a situation that’s beyond the organizer’s control.
12. The participant will be held responsible for his behavior and is obliged to acquaint with the terms and conditions of staying on the EXPO XXI premises available at the venue’s website.
13. The organizer of the event is the Skill Group company located at 47/16 Rakowiecka St, 02-528 Warsaw, Poland.